I’m munching on these madeleines as i’m typing this post! The dad requested for some of these for him to bring to the office for his colleagues, so here it is! Made 2 batches of the batter last night so that there’s enough for us to munch on as well *greedy people
Madeleines is one of those snacks that i really liked. The aroma from the almonds, a slight crust on the edges and a soft spongy body are totally to die for!
To be honest, i’m really sleepy now, i just want to finish the last post 😐
Honey Madeleines! Theses little yummy treats!
- 3 medium eggs
- 65g castor sugar
- 1tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla bean paste
- 80g plain flour
- 40g ground almonds
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 75g unsalted butter (a little more for greasing)
- Melt butter in a microwave
- Combine flour, ground almond, baking powder, salt. mix well & set aside
- Beat eggs with sugar, honey & vanilla bean paste until light & airy
- Fold in dry ingredients till fully incorporated
- Gradually whisk in melted butter
- Pour batter into a piping bag, leave to rest in the refrigerator for anywhere between 2-24 hours
- Preheat oven to 185°C. Generously butter the pans and refrigerate for 15mins
- Pipe batter onto mould and bake for 10-15 mins depending on the size of mould.
Do try out this recipe and let me know how it goes 😀
Till then, i’m going the hit the sack the moment my computer shuts down! 5 blog posts in a night is no joke man. HAHA 😛
Happy Baking people 😀