My most sincere apology for those who have been waiting for my recipes from the demo. i know it took me awhile, but i was so overwhelmed with my work, i was that close to being suffocated with work. And obviously work is never ending, but doing something that i love for a career is something i’m very appreciative of!
And guess what’s taking me forever to get these posts out?! i couldn’t make myself upload those pictures i took during the demo. They would work perfectly for instagram, but for my blog, i needed proper pictures! Thus, i had to rebake and photograph everything.
Alright! Enough of grandmother’s story! Now the real deal.
People who popped by my demo for Kitchenaid would have tasted the breads that i made everyday and what makes me really glad is that everyone loved it and could appreciate artisan bread more.
Yields 2 loaves
Preferment Dough (Old Dough)
- 40g Bread Flour
- 4g Instant Yeast
- 28g Water
- 1g Salt
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Leave at room temperature for 1 hour and transfer to the chiller and rest overnight in the fridge for a minimum of 12 hours
- 235g Bread Flour
- 3g Matcha Powder
- 150g Water
- 4.5g Salt
- 4.5g Instant Yeast
- 12g Brown Sugar
- 12g Butter
- 20g Mixed Sesame Seeds
- 70g Preferment Dough (From Above)
- Mix all ingredients on Speed 2-4 for 4 mins (Except butter and sesame seeds)
- Add in butter
- Mix on Speed 3 for another 5 mins
- Do a window test
- Add in sesame seeds and knead till well incorporated
- Rest for 30 mins and do a fold
- Shape and proof till double in size
- Bake at 220C for 20mins
A really easy and flavourful loaf! The sesame seeds really sings with the matcha~~ Awesome!