i’m sure there are many people out there who loves pizza as much as i do? You could either get the ready made base or like me, whack up and dough and you are ready to go! Honestly, pizza is something really easy and could be done in a matter of minutes and yet we are paying for them thru our nose!!
As much as i love the more “ang moh” version of it, i also like to incorporate a little asian in my pizza! Thus, presenting to you all, the duo pizza which has the “ang moh” and the Asian aspect (Screams OTAH!!!) that would definity satisfy everyone in the family!
Yields 4 Pizza
- 500g Plain Flour
- 9g Salt
- 2g Malt (Optional)
- 320g Water
- 2.5g Yeast
- Knead all ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Rest and proof for an hour
- Stash it in the fridge for 30mins for easy rolling (You may omit this step entirely)
- Divide dough into as big or as small as you require
- 400g Shredded Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese
- Tomato Pasta
- Rocket (Or any greens you prefer)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Black Olives
- Otah (i use a box per pizza)
- Stretch pizza dough to the desired thickness
- Spread tomato paste / pesto
- Sprinkle cheese generously
- Top with any toppings you desire
- Preheat Oven to 240C
- Sprinkle a little polenta corn onto pizza board
- Transfer stretch pizza dough onto board and fill with desired toppings
- Bake for 13-18 mins
i’m using a pizza stone. You could totally use a normal pan. Just remember to sprinkle generous amount of polenta corn for easy sliding into the oven
Doesn’t this look really appetising?! 😀
i’m totally ♥♥♥♥♥ this pizza cutter from Tovolo. it comes with two interchangeable blades, giving you the right tool for any cutting job and surface. i love how it has the option of polycarbonate wheel which is perfect for all my wooden boards!
You just gotta love the otah version too! Such a perfect combination!
Now, get going on your pizza, while i continue blogging away! Have yet to upload all the recipes that i have done for my Kitchenaid Demos at Tangs Orchard!