Finally got down to finalizing the recipe for this melt in the mouth pineapple tarts! Awesome texture
- 500g Salted Butter
- 100g Sugar
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 700g Plain Flour
- 100g Milk Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 kg Pineapple Paste
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- Dash of Oil
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy
- Add in egg yolks and whites gradually, followed by vanilla extract
- Gradually add in sifted plain flour, milk powder and salt
- Chill dough in chiller for 30 mins before working on it
- Roll pineapple paste into 8-10g ball while waiting for the dough to chill
- Mould tarts into preferred shape and bake at 180c preheated oven for 18-20 minutes
Love how these ingots looks!
These shiny babies are ready for the oven! i’m too lazy to egg wash the whole tart though.
Made these filling a little lesser as that’s the way my dad loves it! that’s 8g each of dough and filling!
To welcome the Year of the Red Fire Monkey, 10 cooking bloggers have come together to bring you the chance to *win a $500 ang pow!
So join us in ushering the new year and maybe you will be the lucky winner this year!
*One Prize of SGD500 will be sent to one winner via Paypal (or bank transfer within SG). An email will be sent to the winner to notify him/her of the win. Should the Organiser not receive a reply within 48 hours, another winner will be selected. This contest is opened to overseas participants.
To enter, please complete the Rafflecopter below:
This giveaway is brought to you by: